CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Willing Ex

A friend of mine posted a movie poster on FB of The Expendables (I think that's what it was) which is an uber-guy, bang-bang-shootemup movie coming out in August. I was curious enough to at least SEE what the silly thing was about when I found myself staring at this beautiful man I'd love to be my next ex...Jason Statham

OMG, he's just SOOOO yummy!  I have no clue what exactly makes him sooo appealing to me. Is it the rough and tumble exterior that hints at a soft, dreamy inside? Mischievous twinkle in his eyes? hard, but not overly muscled body? The super sexy accent? (Humm, yeah, the accent is a REALLY big part of it.)

If anyone out there knows of a similar specimen please let me know because I'm totally game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?