CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Straight Poop

I am constantly amused by the constant conversations about poop that my son and I have. In fact, we seem to discuss bodily functions a lot. And not just his or mine, but those of dolls (I had no idea until recently that stuffed puppies poop outside when they are big boys.), family members, and other random people that he sees. My son is SO astute that he can accurately pick out those who poop in their underwear and those who poop in the potty-even walking through the mall or WalMart. And he does. Often!

I guess I'm in for a lifetime of boy talk about bodily functions...
Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?