CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Happy Easter!

Today is Easter and I finally has a moment to drop you guys a line. I have been at my sister's house since Thursday night to help out with her boys during their Spring Break.

Imagine , if you will, six kids (14 to 23 months), two medium sized dogs, four adults, and a partrage in a pear tree! Holy cow! As much as I love my sister and my nephews, I totally deserve my Girl's weekend in April after this.

It's not that any of them are bad; I'm just not used to SO much activity. There is a constant stream of feet moving up the stairs, down the stairs, in the door, out the door, and there's no stop. And unlike my babies, the boys and the dogs don't take a nap...so, MY babies don't want to nap because they don't nap. Whew!!!

Plus, Mom and I are trying to help clean up and I'm taking on the job of teaching my nephews how to do chores and actually clean up after themselves. It's going to be hard, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Please pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?