CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Wow...Really?!

First things first...

I know you guys love me and all, but why did y'all not pull me aside to tell me I sounded like a raving crazy in my last post?! (I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again.) I know you all are just glad I'm not one of those bitter, pissed of "I hate all men becasue one guy was a P.O.S" divorced chicks, but yo can really tell me when I'm gettin gout of hand. I promise I wond't get mad. Admittedly, I never reread them after they are posted, just check of any comments until I feel like there's something else I need to say. But when the meds kicked in, something caught my eye on this one and I actually read it..."What?!" (I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again.)

That post had to have given you guys the wrong idea about what was going on. Now, I do like chatting with this guy, but, come on, who doesn't like attention. lol Plus, he's funny.  However, I don't think this will be the end-all-be-all of the world.  It's just that I made a promise to a friend that I entend to keep. (I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again.)

My friend Lori gave me wonderful advice, that admittedly I did n't follow at first, but now I see the brilliance of it so I'm totally going to do it now. She told me last July (when the fog cleared from my head) that the best thing I could do for myself is be alone and relationship free for at least a year so I could make sure I had a solid foundation of me. Now, I accidently dated a guy in the fall (it really wasn't supposed to be serious, just hanging out fun. Ooops.). I know, you are wondering how one accidently dates a guy, well when you don't have the courage to speak up you get pulled along into anything. Anyway, I did work my way out of it and decided that I really should listen to Lori. I really wasn't ready. (I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again.)

Now that my heart has healed enough to sport a shiny new scar, I'm ready to relearn to flirt. I'm ready to be comfortable talking to guys. I'm ready to see what's available and casually date. After all she didn't tell me to become a hermit and cloister myself away for that year; she just said to make sure I'm a solid ME before ending being an US. That being said, I gotta say I did get a bit overly enthusiastic about doing something very grown up, like go on a date, but I guess that is part of my natural charm. You guys know I get worked up over stuff. I'm either worried about it or crazed. I'm working on keeping myself a bit more calm...or at least waiting for the medication to kick in before I open my big mouth. (I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again. I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again. I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again. I promise I will never again drink wine and blog again.)


Moving right along...

This weekend is another big step for me; I'm leaving my babies for threeish whole days. I'm leaving for Gulf Shores on Friday and coming home on Monday. I think I can constructivly focus my guilt for leaving into having a really great time. About half of us going are Mom's so we will be able to support one another while we are gone. I plan on relaxing, laughing, and focusing on being me the entire time I'm there.

Because of my new motto to not drink wine and blog I will not be posting for several days because, yes, I do intend to do a bit of drinking while I am gone. I apologize in advance if I drunk text any of you guys, because while my computer can be taken from me my phone cannot. ;-)

1 comment:

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?