CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


This Week at a Glance

In the name of accountability, I have decided to list a number of GOALS that I would like to accomplish will accomplish this week.


  1. Get ass back in the gym. (I went today!!!)

  2. Once ass is back in the gym, go 3 times.  (1/3)

  3. Do much better on eating than I did this past weekend.

  4. Grade massive amounts of papers in a timely manner.

  5. Finish Dylan's blanket!!!!

  6. Remember to breathe!!
Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and remember to breathe :)
    And - thanks for stopping by and the encouragement. Knowing that other's have been there and survived makes each step a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I (and Dylan) can't wait to see his blanket!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?