CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Shut the Front Door!

I'd like to open by thanking my Faithful Few, who has grown to a whopping twenty-two.
(Did that sound kind of Seussical to anyone else? Hee Hee!) 


veintidós. vingt-deux. venti-due. Είκοσι-δυο. Dwadzieścia dwa. tjugo-två. ยี่สิบสอง. Ashirin da biyu. Twenty-two!!!

When this little project of mine started I seriously didn't think anyone would read my aimless droning and whiny ramblings.


Ummmm.....


Well, I take that back, I thought my family would read it because, let's face it, we are genetically predisposed to be nosey and get all up in everyone else's business and comment. Hence, the perfect way to purge my personal demons AND allow my family to practice our favorite past time. (Notice I am saying OUR and not THEIR. Ohh, I am soooooooooooo guilty of this.)

Anyway, it's totally amazing to me that people I do not share genetic markers with actually read what I write. In fact, I checked out the "Stats"  tab and found that I had had readers in North Korea (WTF?) and New Zealand, among other places. Seriously, 2 from North Korea. I'm fucking international people!!! WooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, all excitement aside, I really appreciate the time all of you (even those who are "officially" followers, we will SO go into why you are officially following me another time...you know who you are!) take by reading my randomness, or rather embracing my crazy little chaotic, ADHD, who-the-hell-knows-what-I-am-thinking-least-of-all-me, often bitchy, and occasionally mournful epistles. (One of you, and you know who you are, said I didn't whine, but let's be honest...I do. I know I do. I'm cute and foul-mouthed a majority of the time, but when the mood strikes just wrong I am overdramatically and fatalistically morose. It, too, is a genetic trait shared by several among you-only because, you  know, the whole genetic marker sharing thing.) 


I am humbled and honored beyond reason that you guys desided to join me on my journey. God only knows what will happen next, but I'm sure hoping for my broken, gravel road to disapear behind me as I cruise ahead on something more akin to cobblestone. Let's face it, I know I have a long way to go before I can get to a nice, smooth, asphalt interstate and I'm all right with that.  Cobblestone gives me balance while allowing me to experience all of life's little quirky bumps, plus I kinda dig the whole Victorian feel of it.  


Thanks for the love, the support, and the constant ego boost that comes from each click you make on this site.


All My Love...
Me

4 comments:

  1. just be sure to wear your shoes in the bumpy roads in case there are sharp edges that have not been tumbled...Best advise of the day. loveyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tanzie. And in going with the other post you linked to on facebook today, let's not wear stilettos on that cobblestone path, because certainly the stiletto could come off and fly upwards into your brainstem. We cannot have that! We need your brainstem to be 100%, because after all, what else would the mother-of-infant followers of yours do without your prose to read! I love you, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google isn't letting me follow :( or you would have 23! Working on it.

    Another thing, as the King sang, "True love travels on a gravel road"...so be glad you walked it.

    And yes, there is no advice for getting babies to sleep b/c they are going to do whatever the hell they want. I cling to the day where they will just sleep and not wake me up screaming but then I am sure I won't be able to sleep that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to be able to see the more personal side of you again and I appreciate the fact that you put it out there for us to read!

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?