CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


A Man Down

I guess I should have put a disclaimer on yesterday's post because I lost a follower. Oops.

Just to let you guys know, I stand by every thing I said, including the multiple "fucks" because, honestly, it's my blog and I can write any damn thing I choose. those that are sticking by me...thanks for accepting who I am, even when I'm crass and vulgar.

Just saying.

4 comments:

  1. I fucking hate it when people say fuck. It really fucking pisses me the fuck off.





    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'd be all offended and shit!. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Well don't let the door hit em in the butt on the way out, right? At least you're real, unlike half of the frilly, fluffy fake crap that's out there in the blog world. I have been blogging for nearly 10 years, and I insist on being transparent...TMI and all. People can either deal with it or click that little X in the top right hand of their screen.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?