CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Shit Stirrin'

Anyway, every family, group of friends, group of coworkers, or group you can think of has at least one "Shit Stirrer;" it's like a rule.   However, depending on the group (or family) there may be more than one.

These are the people that love to "accidentally" piss at least one person off and then suddenly disappear. They delight in causing strife and hurting feelings wherever they go.  If you look around your group and aren't sure who the "shit stirrer" is, guess what, it's you.

So, to all the shit stirrers in the world I leave you with this thought...

My Sweet Mama always said, "If you stir up shit, you will always end up with shit up on ya!"

(And I'll be damned if that isn't the Gospel truth-much like all of her random advice, but that's another post.)


4 comments:

  1. good thing I am emotionally constipated!!!!! Bahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my comment did not post...
    I said, I was glad I was emotionally constipated...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum--I have to wonder if I'm the stick in this toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never Michelle. Just thinking about diffeent kids of people in the world. More people stereotypes will follow.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?