CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Sabotage!

The more I write the more I feel I am getting accomplished,but the more life keeps trying to get in the way. It's almost seems too scary to think about finishing a novel. What happens then? 

I realize it's about now that I sabotage myself. I start thinking of other things, finding excuses, or wanting to write on another subject.

It's like every weight loss journey I've ever been on. Almost before something starts working I begin finding reasons and excuses to fail. And then I just throw up. Screw it, I'll always be this way. Everyone in the family is this way.

My major goals includes: Not sabotaging myself, Not thinking about what comes next, and Not overthinking myself or the process.

1 comment:

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?