CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


50,000 in 50 days...Day 1

Faint-and-fucking-fall-out, I got my 1000 words finished! Actually, I wrote 1301 words. And I did that despite changing diapers, filling cups with milk, constantly reminding the kids to stop running and to use inside voices, peal Caitlin off of me when she tried to scale my upper body while I was typing, and that's just part of the fun this morning.

I'm pretty proud of myself and I'm trying to be positive that I can keep up the pace for all 50 days.

1 comment:

  1. can I just gasp loudly and sit down in my chair??? Seriously! I am so proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?