CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Monday

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be taking a little time off of the blog. You see, my faithful few, the 50,000 words in 50 days starts tomorrow and I'm just not sure if I will have enough time or words left at the end of the day to throw together a blog. I'll try to give updates as I go on my progress or any cool and exciting happenings.

Today will be filled in an attempt to feel up to starting tomorrow...(sore throat and sore ears). 

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. why can't you post what you write on here? Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because the point is to write a book or something that will become a book, not just random sets of 1000 words. Silly.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?