CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Lunch

OMG I'm so full I'm about to pop right now. Ok, so maybe I'm not THAT full, but my belly is full and very satisfied.

What was on the low carb menu you ask? Smoked sausage cut up into a big salad  (Sometime you just NEED to switch things up from roasted chicken or turkey, ya know.) and  left over cauliflower puree. Ahhh, I'm so happy.

Dinner tonight? Not sure because MJ is totally against turning on the oven...I wasn't even allowed to make Shepard's Pie last night. I'll have to see what I can find and modify the carbs.

*Note: For other concerned, my children are not participating in this low carb experiment. They are eating all the veggies, half that meat, and I do make sure they have the appropriate levels of carbs per day. I am giving them fewer though because I do recognize my T2 as being very carb-heavy in her eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?