CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Losing Things

Over my life time I've lost more thoughts, scraps, gadgets, gizmos, and ideas in my life than I'll probably ever have or get back in my life. I've missed a majority of these things, at least until I forget to miss them.

However, I have just lost a few things that I am SO happy to be rid of:
  • 4 inches
  • 2 pounds
  •  30% of body fat (It actually sounds more sexy than it is, but I don't care because being down .3 in body fat is still in the negative.)
That's right, folks, I lost 'em and I'm NOT ever going to find 'em again. Woo Hoo!

And how have I managed to drop all of that you ask? I've been going to Curves. That's right! One month at Curves and in addition to the above I' GAINED cheek bones and collar bones again. No kidding!! I'd almost forgotten I had them.

Now, I must admit one small thing...Over the past month I have not gone 3 days a week like I was supposed to (For those not familiar, the Curves catch phrase is "You give us 30 minutes 3 times a week and we will change your life.") and I haven't been really watching my eating. I guess I wanted to really check it out since I was under no obligation to continue when my month was up.

Well, let me tell you, faithful few, I am certainly motivated to get off my ass and get there a minimum of 3 times a week and really get moving on my eating-again. Actually, that means I have to stop letting my Mom cook and take over the kitchen again. Since I've found the cause of all of my exhaustion (besides my kids) and my achy body, I'm sure it'll be much easier to manage-dehydration. Did you know that your body will literally leach water from your organs after a certain point.  YUK! Yep, it makes you feel fatigued, achy, slightly feverish, and keep you from sleeping well. Thank you to Meridith for her diagnosis and recommended treatment: Drink more water and get rest.  I gotta tell you guys, I feel great today!!!

I'm super proud of myself!!! Can't wait to see what I'm missing next month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?