CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


This week

I know it's been a while since I last posted, but, in all honesty, I just have not known what to say. I mean there are so many random things going on my my little head that I haven't really been able to focus on any one thing at all.

Seriously, just as a "for example"...

  • Tristan's finger decided to become infected again.
  • I've been attempting to write little stories of a magazine, but finding it harder than expected.
  • I think I've had a headache about every day. (But I think I've found the culprit for that one.)
  • I've texted and talked on the phone with the nicest guy pretty much every day for the past few weeks. 
  • The library keeps sending me books I put on hold not thinking everything would be ready at once.
  •  I have 20 essays to grade each week from my ju-co class in addition to my Phoenix classes.
yep, you totally read that correctly. I have been talking on the phone like a silly teenager these past few weeks-giggling, flirting, talking, and occasionally listening to slience because I have no other idea what to say but just can't hang up the phone. Now, we haven't hit the 3 hour mark again like the first night because he is way too responsible to stay up until 1 in the morning every night, but we probably could.

So, I guess you could say that I've maintained complete distraction for a few weeks now, but I'm not complaining. I mean, I'm still losing weight-dropped another jeans size-but havinte even been able to get to the gym in weeks. *sigh*  I just keep hoping that I make it "tomorrow", whenever that is.

Oh, I've also been trying to figure out the perfect "date" outfit for Saturday. I think I'm so in trouble, but in every imaginable good way. We will just have to see.

1 comment:

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?