CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Nothing Much

I really don't have much to say, but I did want to make sure you guys knew I was alive and well.

Ummmm.......................

In truth, I do have a date on saturday. Yep, it's someone new. Who knew that I would become a serial dater and flit from fella to fella. Crazy talk, right?! Anyway, this one is quite a bit different from the ones before. This one makes me nervous, where the other ones never did. It was alway slike "Oh, ok. So, it's a date." But it's not nerve-wraking in a bad, creepy, scary way; only in a good, butterfies in tummy way. (which is pretty scary.)

However, I will not say another word about it until it's over...But do feel free to wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Butterflies are good. My first date with Jesse I was a nervous wreck and it was supposed to be a totally casual lunch date. An hour and a half. Butterflies the whole time. Second date...same thing. Butterflies are lovely. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we postponed it until next weekend because he forgot about his class reunion. He was very sad about it, but my friend has been trying to get me and the kids to visit her in Pensacola. So, I'm having duck fat fries and pizza this weekend to comfort my nerves. lol

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?