CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Random thoughts and musings of a single Mom striving to follow dreams and find pure BLISS.


Once upon a time there was a little girl who believed in fairy tales. She sought out her Prince in every venue in each face, only to find herself disapointed each time. In fact, she searched so often and so completely she forgot she was part of the equation. Oops!

So this is where my story begins-a failed fairy tale.

Since I was 17, I've continuously been in a relationship, but with the demise of my marriage I've decided to take stock of myself and try to rememeber what makes Jamie click.
  • What do I love?
  • What do I hate?
  • What are my dreams?
  • What do I want from life and from myself?
  • What do I belive?
  • Where do I want to be?

and when I am ready...What do I want in a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, Thoughts?