So??? You guys like the new look?
I thought it was about time for a bit of a facelift and you guys know I'm a sucker for anything that is princessy....ummm and free.
If you love it (and you know you do) check out Leelou Blogs for your own.
Easy Gluten Free Mexican Street Corn
17 hours ago

I do like the new look. Also, just read the "love, hates, etc". I enjoyed it. Haven't started the love story yet, that will require focus and a little time to myself.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mama! I hope you enjoy it; the voice is different from the blog. Just a different side of me, I guess.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I don't have time to read your short story submission - but I do have time to admire a pretty blog ;) and yours looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAnd 'free', who doesn't love that word?
I love the new pretty blog; that was the first thing I noticed :)
ReplyDelete